National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
Federally-funded health centers:
Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income.
Health centers provide:
- Check-ups when you’re well
- Treatment when you’re sick
- Complete care when you’re pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it. Click here to find a health center nearest you.
What you need to know about HIV:
Click here for a free, confidential, and/or anonymous HIV & STD testing center near you. There is no excuse in not knowing your Truth!